Saint Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy of Queens accepts students of any race, religion, national or ethnic origin. All students are screened before enrolling to be certain that our program, coupled with outside support services that are available, would adequately serve their needs.
Upper grade students whose abilities are above average are challenged through the afterschool Aquinas Enrichment Program and the Algebra I Common Core after school enrichment courses. Students with abilities that fall below average are supported through Title I services, teacher assistance and services offered through the Committee on Special Education of the District.
click here to begin an online application for your child.
You must bring all documents to register your child.
All transfer students will be interviewed by the Principal.
To register, please bring the following:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Immunization record
- Proof of Address – Con Ed bill, bank statement, or lease agreement only (1 for Nursery and K-8; 2 for Pre-K)
- Pre-K registrations only: childs health insurance card
- Baptismal certificate
- $175 non-refundable registration fee, cash or check only
Children transferring from another school should also bring:
- A copy of their most recent state test or assessment scores
- Their most recent report card, available at their school office
- IEP if applicable