Google Meeting: Today at 10am (Mandatory; please come with your math book, and a pencil!)
- Please re-watch “How do you Raise a Raisin”
- Then, answer the graphic organizer on the ELA Google Classroom page. 2 complete sentences per box.
- Reading notes- please read for 15 minutes as usual and type your notes on the Google Classroom assignment; due by 5pm
- Spelling packet- complete as usual
- Spelling City modules- due Friday!
- Work on March Writer’s Notebook.
- NEW APP: No Red Ink. Try playing with it and email me your feedback!
Invite code: https://www.noredink.com/join/different-stairs-72
Assignment: “Diagnostic” and “Action Verbs” (Due Friday tentatively)
- Exit slip on the Google Classroom Math page (it will go live at 11am)
- Mathletics Module: Identifying Fractions on a Number Line (due by 5pm)
- Playlist pages: Equal or Not, Partition the Fraction, Parts of a Whole, Color the Fraction
- Watch the video on Matter on the Science Google Classroom page. Then, answer the Google Form (due TUESDAY by 5pm!).
- Color the appropriate days on your lapbook
- Watch the short “Laetare Sunday” video on the Religion Google Classroom page. Then, answer the Google Form (due by 5pm)