There is NO Google Meet today; see you tomorrow at 10am!
- Please re-watch “How do you Raise a Raisin”
- Then, answer the 5 Critical Thinking questions on Google Classroom; due by 5pm
- Reading notes- please read for 15 minutes as usual and type your notes on the Google Classroom assignment; due by 5pm
- Spelling packet- complete as usual
- Spelling City modules- due Friday!
- Work on March Writer’s Notebook.
- NEW APP: No Red Ink. Try playing with it and email me your feedback!
Invite code: https://www.noredink.com/join/different-stairs-72
Assignment: “Diagnostic” and “Action Verbs” (Due Friday tentatively)
- Prodigy assignment: “Fractions on a Number Line” due by 5pm
- Make sure to click “Play in School” to get the assignment!
- Playlist pages: Partition & color, Draw a Fraction, Missing Numbers on a Number Line, Name the Fraction
- PLEASE NOTE: Many of you are missing Mathletics/Prodigy modules. Please get those done ASAP for partial credit; I have already re-assigned it to your accounts if you did not finish it.
- Watch the video on Matter on the Science Google Classroom page. Then, answer the Google Form (due TODAY by 5pm!).
- Color the appropriate days on your lapbook
- Lent packet pages:
- “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God” (answer the 3 questions.)
- Spanish Assignment on Google Classroom due Friday
- Music Assignment on Google Classroom due Friday by 3pm
- STREAM Assignment on Google Classroom due Monday at 9am
- Library Assignment in your student email due Monday