There is Google Meet today at 10am; bring your math book and a pencil! We will also be doing Child Lures.
- Epic!- “A Fractions Goal- Parts of a Whole” + quiz; due by 5pm!
- Reading notes- please read for 15 minutes as usual and type your notes on the Google Classroom assignment; due by 5pm!
- Spelling packet- complete as usual
- Spelling City modules- due Friday!
- Work on March Writer’s Notebook.
- NEW APP: No Red Ink. I’m still waiting for some of you to join!
Invite code: https://www.noredink.com/join/different-stairs-72
Assignment: “Diagnostic” and “Action Verbs” (Due Friday tentatively)
- Exit Slip- due by 5pm
- Mathletics modules: Halves & quarters; Thirds and Sixths. Due by 5pm!
- Playlist pages: Mark the Fraction, Number Line Cut & Paste (just copy like we do in class)
- Please read the page on Google Classroom called “Learning About China.” Then, answer the questions on Google Forms; due by 5pm!
- Color the appropriate days on your lapbook
- Feast of the Annunciation
- Please watch the 2 short videos from Google Classroom; complete the form by 5pm!
- Spanish Assignment on Google Classroom due Friday
- Music Assignment on Google Classroom due Friday by 3pm
- STREAM Assignment on Google Classroom due Monday at 9am
- Library Assignment in your student email due Monday