3K for All and PreK for All
Our 3K for All and PreK for All full-day programs provide excellence in early childhood education at no cost to you.
Through high-quality learning opportunities in a nurturing environment, our 3- and 4-year-olds develop language, reasoning, academic and social/emotional skills through classroom experiences, play, and positive relationships. Because we strongly believe that families and educators work as a team to help every child reach his/her full potential, we strive to include parents and extended family members in classroom activities throughout the year.
You can register your child for 3K for All or PreK for All through MySchools.nyc in the spring of the year your child turns 3 (3K for All) or 4 (PreK for All). You must be a NYC resident.
Create your account on MySchools.nyc and then put QAGR as your first choice for ST. STANISLAUS KOSTKA CATHOLIC ACADEMY OF QUEENS.
This MySchools’ video tutorial will walk you through the process.
What to Expect
In our Early Childhood classrooms, you can expect your child to:
- develop critical thinking skills across the curriculum.
- develop his/her innate curiosity and creativity.
- learn and practice new academic, social and life skills.
- work as a “team” – in the classroom, school and community.
- receive differentiated instruction within whole- and small-group activities.
- learn through play at “centers” where children are able to explore and work with a variety of materials.
- take pride in what makes them special and unique.
- play outdoors daily in our enclosed playground.
- eat breakfast and lunch (provided at no charge).
- rest/nap each afternoon.
- Before-School and After-School Programs
- open to both 3K and PreK children
- Enrichment Program, a daily, half-hour program which reinforces pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills, and begins your child’s religious education
- open only to PreK children
* Please note that there is a fee for the Before-School, After-School and Enrichment Programs.