Work for Thursday, March 26, 2020
Fourth Grade Assignments:
Google Classroom-Homeroom 4
Take attendance between 9 and 10 am. You will not be permitted to respond after 10 am.
Prayers and Pledge
Google Meeting at 2:00 I will put the link up in the Homeroom 4 Classroom
ALL STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING-SPREAD THE WORD.
Important-I will have a small group Math meeting at 12:00. Check my comments on the Math Classroom. I will send a message to the students I want to see. If I ask for you, YOU MUST BE THERE!
Math Work MUST BE DONE BY 10!
Work on the Jamboard
Small Group Math Meeting at 1:00
Read Pages 126-127
- What is an invertebrate?
- What group is the largest of the invertebrates?
- Describe the characteristics of arthropods:
- What is an exoskeleton?
- What is one characteristic of mollusks? (look carefully, the answer is there!)
- What is an earthworm’s body made of?
- If an animal has a hard outer skin and jointed legs, what group is it classified in?
Answer questions on Google Doc
Finish the Spelling Assignments Due at the end of the day
Start to work on Vocabulary Assignments Due at the end of Friday
IXL Work on Z9L